Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just bought a 2001 CBR929RR stock. The mods I was thinking about were Intuitive frame sliders, scotts damper, and flush mount front signals.
Anything else I can do and keep the bill around $500?
Also, where can I get a good price on these things?

Thanks

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Isn't the Scotts made by Ohlins? Is the Ohlins adjustable? Whats the difference between the two?

·
Registered
10,811 Posts
Yes, Scotts is made by Ohlins. They are both good units - to me it mostly depends on whether you like the looks of a rotary or a linear unit.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
How are they as far as pricing and is the Ohlins adjustable?

I have to say you guys are prompt. I posted this on sportbikes.net and they are yet to reply.

Thanks and keep the suggestions coming.

·
Registered
626 Posts
They are both adjustable, but the Scotts also has a low speed adjustment so you don't feel it as much when you turn the front going slow. Both are good units. Many of us shop for our mods from Dan Kyle, his banner is at the top of this web page. He is a reliable vendor and takes time to really help you out and he knows what he is talking about.

·
Registered
16,568 Posts
BladeRider : They are both adjustable, but the Scotts also has a low speed adjustment so you don't feel it as much when you turn the front going slow.  Both are good units.  Many of us shop for our mods from Dan Kyle, his banner is at the top of this web page.  He is a reliable vendor and takes time to really help you out and he knows what he is talking about.
He probably has the lowest prices out there on the stuff too

1 - 9 of 9 Posts