Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2,930 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I said I would never get a modular helmet. Well, I lied to myself becuase I now own this one in Black: Welcome to HJC

It's an HJC. I'm not sure if I'm gonna like it or not just yet, but hey, I needed something else to play with.

·
Registered
2,930 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
There is no wind-noise. The venting leaves a lot to be desired, but it is extremely hot outside. I don't think my hair has enough ventillation right now.

The helmet itself could be made a lot better over all. It's very flimsy feeling, but that may be because of the fact that it's a flip-up helmet. I don't like NOT having the chin padding I'm used to in my other helmets. There is absolutely no way to place a breath guard on the chin bar either.

The helmet is extremely comfortable however.

I've worn it once. I prefer the ICON.

·
Registered
2,930 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Scout said:
Sure to bring down the fury of the Norse Gods, but which Icon do you have?
MainFrame: And I like it. It's a very, very good helmet. It's comfortable, it breathes, has minimal windnoise, no buffeting at all, and the visor changes very easy. I like that helmet. I have yet to find a qualilty other than the paint that I disagree with. I feel that the paint could be better, but then again I'm a perfectionist.

·
Registered
2,704 Posts
Custom900 said:
MainFrame: And I like it. It's a very, very good helmet. It's comfortable, it breathes, has minimal windnoise, no buffeting at all, and the visor changes very easy. I like that helmet. I have yet to find a qualilty other than the paint that I disagree with. I feel that the paint could be better, but then again I'm a perfectionist.
:plus1: Rubatone (no gloss) black. They take a beating around here, but it wouldn't have SNELL rating if it wasn't earned.

My two ICON helmets have been the most comfortable helmets I've owned.

·
Registered
2,930 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
My Mainframe Icon is Snell M 2000 DOT rated.

And I wouldn't consider a mobile home. If I wanted a house on wheels I would live in my truck.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts