Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 20 of 59 Posts

·
Registered
5,397 Posts
People, please where is the :bed: ?:idunno: Its cold here at 4 AM something like 18 out there. However it does warm up to a nice 65 degrees with sun and no snow. :thumb: Makes for the afternoon run in shorts and a T just SWELL. (yeah I said it, SWELL):smilebig: We will be riding this weekend. Both DIRT and STREET.:thumb:

Oh, there is no more room here so stay OUT!:evilaugh:

·
Registered
1,225 Posts
People, please where is the :bed: ?:idunno: Its cold here at 4 AM something like 18 out there. However it does warm up to a nice 65 degrees with sun and no snow. :thumb: Makes for the afternoon run in shorts and a T just SWELL. (yeah I said it, SWELL):smilebig: We will be riding this weekend. Both DIRT and STREET.:thumb:

:twofing:

·
Registered
2,243 Posts
Know what you mean F. Just thought of getting close to some of these people just put the :eek: in me. Now, if you want to talk about a sheep with a nice thick winter coat. :idunno: We are talkin' then. :thumb: :eyebrows: :smilebig:

Sheep???? :smilebig: :D :thumb:

·
Registered
90 Posts

Yea, kinda sucks here too. At 6am it is 19 degrees, but then it warms up to, oh, 60-65 which is better than having snow. :D Still able to take the bike out for a spin if so desired. Don't have to put the snow chains on the tires out here. :rotfl:
I got your back Dave! :thumb:

1 - 20 of 59 Posts