Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

Mollari 2.0 Reboot.

3K views 9 replies 6 participants last post by  Mollari 
#1 Ā·
After my recent escapades as documented in my sig I was going to pack up riding but I quickly found not riding was a lot harder to accept than the 'what might've been'.

So, basically, I bought another one :D, lets just hope I can do better than 4 months this time :crap:

(had to get the same colour of course, as I didn't want to fork out for new leathers too :p)

Attachments

See less See more
#4 Ā·
Cheers :D

I just need to get rid of a few of the after market add ons the previous owner seemed to want to plaster all over.

For starters the heel guards had been changed for some Carbon ones. Might look nice but they were dead straight and actually dug in your foot !

Need to look at the "double bubble" screen too. It starts 'flapping' at higher speeds, real useful Mod that one ! :rolleyes:

#8 Ā· (Edited)
Well I managed 7 years this time šŸ™„

Pot hole + corner x ~40mph = Tank slapper into the kerb on the other side of the road and down I go .
Bike didnā€™t hit anything thankfully but just slid on its sidedown the road šŸ˜­šŸ˜­
I just had a quick roll down the path without thankfully hitting anything too.
Rode it home albeit very carefully as I had no front brake lever.
Got all the bits to make it pretty again but an irresistible loan offer from the bank resulted in a new one šŸ˜Ž

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.