Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Continuation of my other thread, to see the other stuff I have for sale check it out:
http://www.fireblades.org/forums/for-sale/89087-929rr-aftermarket-goodies-for-sale.html

All parts came off my 2001 929, everything was just recently removed from the bike.
PMs here may take a couple days to be responded to if I don't check right away. Emails go to my blackberry, so those get to me quickly. Open to offers. Obviously, if you are out of the U.S. there will be additional shipping charges.
Email: [email protected]

There is one item per post so scroll down.

ASV C5 shorty levers - red (both brake and clutch): $150 shipped
Fit both the 929 and 954 from what I have heard. Gorgeous and top quality levers. Instructions and original packagin included.
Condition: clutch lever is excellent. brake lever has a minor scratch on the tip of the lever from my low side - you can see it in the picture. The scratch is only cosmetic, and you could add a bit of touch up paint that would make it very difficult to notice, other than that, it is 100%.

Attachments

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
Aftermarket mirrors w/ LED turn signals: SOLD
These are the ones available all over eBay. I actually really like how these look on the 929 compared to the stock ones and it's a nice bonus to have turn signals up high where people see them. The LEDs are surprisingly bright. I will include all the necessary info as to which of the 929 wires corresponds to which of the mirror wires for wiring up the turn signals (you don't get that when you buy them from eBay).
Condition: Perfect except for one small scratch from when I lowsided, but it is a small black nick in the black plastic, you literally can't see it. After shipping these cost $35-$40 on ebay so I'm asking $25 with shipping included.

Attachments

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
where in CA are you located ? and would you be willing to refund if they do not fit a 929 ?
I'm in San Diego. These absolutely fit a 929 considering that in the picture you can see that I had them installed on my 929... I guess I am willing to refund if you have a prolem, but there is no reason they would not work.

·
Registered
73 Posts
I'm in San Diego. These absolutely fit a 929 considering that in the picture you can see that I had them installed on my 929... I guess I am willing to refund if you have a prolem, but there is no reason they would not work.
LOL, I noticed they were on your 929 after I made the post, :rotfl:

I live in San Diego too, would you do $100 if I pick them up?

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
LOL, I noticed they were on your 929 after I made the post, :rotfl:

I live in San Diego too, would you do $100 if I pick them up?
I was going to use a USPS flat rate box which is like <$10 to ship, I paid $95 per lever for these before tax or shipping not too long ago.
I'll let them go for $135 cash... PM or email me and I can give you my phone number if you want to get in touch.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.