Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
5,397 Posts
This shouldn't shock anyone. America is the only place where prisoners are treated with respect, dignity and, kindness. Rest of the world, they are lower than pond scum and get fed when the guards get around to it.

America needs to tighten up and make prison a place where you DON'T want to be, EVER!

·
Registered
469 Posts
Haha, I'd hardly say an American prison is somewhere that you get treated with kindness, dignity and respect. In all of the, what we would call *civilised* countries I think a maximum security prison would be a pretty stuffed up place.

Sure, the Americans obviously allowed some basic human rights (you would expect that ... I should hope!) however the Iraqi's are a little less comforting. If they truly are guilty, then this is what their society deems fit. The only problem I have is if the executed are indeed innocent.

Every human should atleast be allowed to have food, water and some sort of comfort. Walking around covered in your own shit is taking it a bit too far!

·
Banned
152 Posts
Prisoners should only have the basics (food, water, blankets. ect...). No one should get treated that way no matter what. It just makes the rest of us look bad and we are stooping to their pathetic level. :patriot:

·
Registered
14,224 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Haha, I'd hardly say an American prison is somewhere that you get treated with kindness, dignity and respect. In all of the, what we would call *civilised* countries I think a maximum security prison would be a pretty stuffed up place.

Sure, the Americans obviously allowed some basic human rights (you would expect that ... I should hope!) however the Iraqi's are a little less comforting. If they truly are guilty, then this is what their society deems fit. The only problem I have is if the executed are indeed innocent.

Every human should at least be allowed to have food, water and some sort of comfort. Walking around covered in your own shit is taking it a bit too far!
IF you had to be put in prison name the top 10 countries. Yes we may not be number one but I bet we make the list. Further despite the FACT that the terrorists are outside the protections of the Geneva Convention (they are the definition of illegal combatants) we still treat them in a manner that is close to that of a LAWFUL combatant. Also the same filth that demand rights kill their prisoners in horrid ways after first torturing them. So go ahead and criticize the US, then pray if captured it is us and not ANY Islamic nation

·
Registered
469 Posts
IF you had to be put in prison name the top 10 countries. Yes we may not be number one but I bet we make the list. Further despite the FACT that the terrorists are outside the protections of the Geneva Convention (they are the definition of illegal combatants) we still treat them in a manner that is close to that of a LAWFUL combatant. Also the same filth that demand rights kill their prisoners in horrid ways after first torturing them. So go ahead and criticize the US, then pray if captured it is us and not ANY Islamic nation
I think I may have come across the wrong way there. I wasn't criticising American prisons or others of developed countries. The poster that I was replying to was saying that you should treat your prisoners worse and make the places even less hospititable and take it down a few levels. That's what I don't agree to, and that's what I was trying to say. Basically I'm pretty sure most people in the prison system get a pretty hard time of it already, and rightly so!

·
Registered
4,725 Posts
"We want the Americans..."

Shouted by the same A*holes who think we're Satan incarnate. :rolleyes:

Hindsight's a bitch ain't it?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts