Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
10,531 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yet another no-nothing saying 'without a doubt' Nicky Hayden will be World Champ in a year or two.
Of course, his job only exist because of obscure club racers, but what the hay?
Doohan speaks

·
Registered
397 Posts
So often, BDA, I respect your opinion when it comes to the racing discussions. This time though, I don't know where you are coming from. I'm sure you are an intelligent man, especially when it comes to racing. I must say, this is absolutely absurd that you think Nicky is incapable of winning the World Championship. I have been watching Nicky race for years, and have watched him dominate field after field, year after year. This is almost as bad as the Kurtis haters who say he has no talent as well. I am going to have to say, I think you are crazy if you really think he isn't going to win in a few years. Keep in mind this year was a learning year, and he sure as hell learned how to get on the podium.

'You'll see'

·
Registered
3,599 Posts
'Gone Fishing'
---BDA

·
Registered
14,390 Posts
Uh...if you've been reading BDA's comments on Nicky, I think you'd realize his post was a bit tongue in cheek.

·
Registered
3,599 Posts
Repsol_69 : Oh my bad man... BDA I take that back. I obviously didn't understand the basis of you post.

My apologies to you!
BDA does not go fishing without expecting to catch fish

·
Registered
10,531 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
It's cool. You're not exactly the fish I was looking for , but a bite is a bite.
Yeah, I'm one of the big time Nicky supporters. Last December I was saying he'd finish top ten in the points and podium at least once. He's done better than even I thought he would, and will be a bigger force to be reckoned with next year, barring any injury.

·
Registered
4,804 Posts
BDA116 : It's cool. You're not exactly the fish I was looking for , but a bite is a bite. .

1 - 10 of 10 Posts