Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
925 Posts
Saw the Arata (proto) on Vnatchus bike---112HP w/o a PC3--the Arata is by far the best looking----most high tech pipe I have seen on a 600RR---all Ti, they use a larger tube (for the up--pipe)like the HRC bikes---friggin sweet.

Cant wait to for the 1000---my bike will look exactly like Vnatchu's, we are getting all the same parts--ine will just be a tad 'bigger'

·
Registered
145 Posts
Don't like it.

Just doesn't match up with the look of the bike, looks 'tacked on'.

There are better ways to add power to your bike. Ways that also look better then surgicaly adding a micro-penis to the side of a rather smooth looking motorcycle.

·
Registered
3,983 Posts
bob hayashida even said the GP look pipe for the 600RR gave up some juice to the full system they have...

For me though, its gotta be arata. Like 'ho said, its got the big midpipe ala HRC...

·
Registered
3,983 Posts
Heavy-Dee : Quote (ccwilli3 @ June 24 2003, 1:10pm)bob hayashida
Who dat boss man?
Guy at Bigvalleyhonda...  They are the importer for moriwaki in the US and he goes to japan and talks to all the moriwaki people and stuff.

A class act guy...  If you ever need anything moriwaki, he is the go to guy!

EDIT: He also raced (or races) a RC51 that is near colin edwards spec. Has all the morkiwaki parts you can imagine. The special swingarm, the very limited ed. full system, engine mods out the butt, the whole nine yards... He's the man and they are very thorough...

1 - 13 of 13 Posts