Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
178 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have one general admission ticket for the 2006 Moto GP. The ticket is for the entire three day weekend. I planned on going but cannot afford it due to a blown fork seal and new tires, so I have to give up my ticket. :crying:
I paid $95 for it from the Laguna Seca website and would like to get what I got into it. Will consider all offers.

Thanks,
George

·
Registered
178 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Scout said:
I don't mean to piss on your parade, but Laguna tickets for 3-day are $90 from the site, and they are still available.

Mazda Raceway Laguna Seca | Ticket Information
Piss on my parade?!?! I am not trying to make a profit on this ticket but simply get something out of it. If you are implying I am because I said I paid $95 for the ticket that is because of the fee from Laguna Seca! I figured by posting on this site I might find someone who didn't get a ticket yet and still needs to get one and they could save a few bucks while helping me out! I don't know why you would even reply to my post to give me your two cents, talking about pissing on my parade!!!

·
Registered
178 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Scout said:
Another bump for me being an asshole.

Ready to deal?

edit: lol at first it said "Another bump for being an asshole." which as you can see might be misinterpreted.
Hahaha!!! Too Funny! Send me an offer.

Thanks,
George

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.