Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

3321 - 3340 of 3380 Posts

·
President: Team Full Chat
7,336 Posts
According to Wikipedia there isn't a single place in the UK that starts with an X, over to you lot in the rest of the world for this one ...
I think we need a guy in China to get the next one.

OR we say X gets a pass and we go onto Y.

What say you challenge creator @unslow1?

·
Registered
172 Posts
I think we need a guy in China to get the next one.

OR we say X gets a pass and we go onto Y.

What say you challenge creator @unslow1?
well if anyone lives near dayton, there's a xenia ohio i've seen signs for a bunch. google says there's also one in illinois, colorado, iowa and kansas.

if we can't get that, i know there's a york near me.

·
Registered
172 Posts
I'll PM member @chenzhongdang . He sounds like a Chinese candidate.:grin

Don't like my chances though - he only ever made one post more than a year ago. Probably on a Hyosung now:frown:wink
wow, making those kinds of statements from the UK? daring move. hopefully the police aren't monitoring fireblades.com or you may end up with a knock at your door.

·
Registered
419 Posts
In the event that X gets a pass, I happen to have had a little ride out this afternoon, wierdly Z took 15 minutes to get but I had to go an hour for Y
I know this is jumping the gun, and by the strict rules we don't skip, butt ffs it took 7 months to get T which should've been a piece of piss.

Y by Daz, on Flickr

Y by Daz, on Flickr

·
Registered
419 Posts
unfortunately those don't count since they're out of order. we'll have to strike those photos from the record and not allow their re submission. way to make us find other Y and Z! :devil
:rotfl: in the event X gets done within 1 Month I accept, otherwise, bollocks :lickthey:

3321 - 3340 of 3380 Posts