Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

3401 - 3417 of 3417 Posts

·
Registered
430 Posts
Definitely!! And it's good that you left the picnic blanket out of shot!! :)
:LOL: Actually took some riding to find a suitable location !. Trying to get a place I could pull up and get the Sun in the right place was more difficult than i thought. Saw a few good pull ins but it would've left a gate or hedge row in the background and that simply wouldn't do !

·
President: Team Full Chat
7,979 Posts

·
Registered
430 Posts
Looks like Mollari is the winner. Lay out the next challenge matey 👍
Get your bike next to some water, stream, lake, waterfall , something watery. But ... can’t be Infront of the sea. Cause I said so , that’s why !
This is an open entry for 2 weeks, everyone can enter and we (maybe ‘I’) will choose a winner .
Closing date 09Jun2020 .

and the way this topic sometimes goes ... even a puddle might win 🤔.

·
Premium Member
1,859 Posts
Nice photogenic topic. Cheers!

Gotta take a p!ss.:eek: Ooh, now there's the old 'two birds with one stone' opportunity!!:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

·
7,979 Posts
This little ride is more than just the camera pics, so there will probably be another thread with the GoPro of me getting SMOKED by my mentor and Harley roger Dave 😂. Mansfield Hollow Dam , there is some water coming out and behind Dave if you zoom in 😉

·
Premium Member
1,859 Posts
Sorry I didn't participate in this. My buying and restoration spree caused me to lose track of time.

Promise to rally to the cause for the next one - with MULTIPLE shameless entries!!

·
7,979 Posts
Ahhhhh, I suppose you’re right, gotta get this going.
A pic of your bike with 3 different town/county/city signs where the first letter of each spell CBR. The caveat is they have to be at least 30 miles away from home, round trip.

Go get ‘em boys and girls!

3401 - 3417 of 3417 Posts