Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
728 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The Long Beach convention center will once again be hosting the So. Cal motorcycle show. Dec 12-14. I hope you guys that got the show before us left us some good deals. :D
I can't wait.

·
Registered
728 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I went to the show yesterday and picked up a chatterbox X2, a fleece lined balaclava, and renewed my AMA account. They had the ball of death there with 3 riders in the ball at a time. I attached a picture, but it is hard to see the motorcycles in side. One of the riders then left the ball and did a backward flip off a ramp and missed the ramp on the other side. Believe it or not he didn't get hurt, just dumped the bike on landing. Overall a great show and I will return Sunday to see FAST, the movie. :clap:

·
Registered
272 Posts
Hey I will see ya on Sunday...I am going with a group and planning on seeing FASTER at the 5:30 screening.

See ya there!

·
Registered
728 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
AsianImage said:
Hey I will see ya on Sunday...I am going with a group and planning on seeing FASTER at the 5:30 screening.

See ya there!
Since I have already been there, just tell me what you are looking for, and I will tell you if I saw it there. Might save you some time. :idunno:

·
Registered
3,203 Posts
ULEWZ said:
Since I have already been there, just tell me what you are looking for, and I will tell you if I saw it there. Might save you some time. :idunno:
I went friday, saw the FASTER movie...unfuckingbelivable! Hold on to your hats, its a great film. Amazing footage, good soundtrack, a definate must-have when it hits DVD.

mike

1 - 8 of 8 Posts