Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
1,850 Posts
I did not have a wonderful experience. I did receive my purchase, but one of the two tires showed up a week later, and the tracking was unreliable. Just annoying.

·
Registered
5,320 Posts
I have had nothing but good experiences with them. I always buy stuff from them and always will great place To deal with

·
Registered
3,807 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Now I have to change my opinion about this store.

I bought a rear stand from them and it was delivered on time but the attaching pieces were both for the same side.
I asked to have one replaced and was told I have to return it and will get refunded the money. I said I want to keep it and just wanted a new attachment piece. I was told they are no parts place but a retailer. I am wondering now if they just send stuff and don't check for quality or correctness of the ordered items.
The best yet, if I want to return it because the item was bad I am the one who needs to pay for the return shipment.
What a ****ing store.

·
Super Moderator
32,034 Posts
Now I have to change my opinion about this store.

I bought a rear stand from them and it was delivered on time but the attaching pieces were both for the same side.
I asked to have one replaced and was told I have to return it and will get refunded the money. I said I want to keep it and just wanted a new attachment piece. I was told they are no parts place but a retailer. I am wondering now if they just send stuff and don't check for quality or correctness of the ordered items.
The best yet, if I want to return it because the item was bad I am the one who needs to pay for the return shipment.
What a ****ing store.

Probably quicker just to email the manufacturer.

·
Registered
3,890 Posts
They're a good store, but don't order anything from them cross-border. That's only because of the stupid charges UPS charge for brokering. (35 dollars+tax for a 20 dollar order ?!!!!).

·
Super Moderator
32,034 Posts
They're a good store, but don't order anything from them cross-border. That's only because of the stupid charges UPS charge for brokering. (35 dollars+tax for a 20 dollar order ?!!!!).

Yep, NEVER EVER use UPS for anything, EVER.

·
Super Moderator
32,034 Posts
Nothing wrong with UPS as long as its in country.

If you mean within the US I can't comment on that (but I've heard similar horror stories).
I certainly wouldn't use them within the country on principle.

·
Registered
1,204 Posts
I just ordered a jacket and some chain lube and cleaner, supposed to get it by the 14th. First time buying from them so we will see how it goes.

·
Registered
1,664 Posts
I have purchased from them a lot. Haven't had any issues as of yet with them at all. Prompt shipping and tracking info from them. I will continue to use them atleast until they mess something up for me.

·
Registered
19 Posts
I always use motosport. Ive had nothing but good experiance. Only had one issue were i was waiting for my tires they ran out of inventory so, my shipment was late by 4 days. Normaly my parts are shipped same day and i receive them on time when they say they will b here

·
Registered
5 Posts
Guess I had some bad luck. Not writing them off.
Yeah I would give em another chance, they have treated me exceptional so far. Two orders for a total of like 700 bucks so far. As far as shipping is concerned, what service works best in your area ups fedex or what? And secondly are you closer to the east coast or the west? Cause I think if I was back east, I would look for someone close to order from to get better results, and since I'm in the west, I go with these guys cause it is fast and UPS is reliable here at my house. Just a few things to consider I think, might help avoid any further aggravation I guess is all.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Yep, NEVER EVER use UPS for anything, EVER.
UPS is the only reliable service here where I live. . . so it really depends on where you live I think. FedEx can't figure out that I live two blocks from the post office and my address is clearly marked, I watch him drive by my house and always leaves my packages at the post office, which closes for pickup at 4 pm before I get off work. Besides not being able to have my stuff on time from fedex here cause of the post office drop off he does everytime, the post master gets all pissy cause my package will clearly have my physical address and not the po box. lol. . . So it just depends on your town and who does best there.

·
Registered
3,552 Posts
i use the superstore a lot. i usually shop around and go wherever the price is best for my item. i have a superstore warehouse location in louisville ky about an hour from my house so when i order something from the mcss it gets here sometimes 2 days after i order it, always within 3 business days. plus every time you order they include a free shipping coupon which is nice when you're spending under the free shipping limit.

also i know all the guys n girls at the local store because they are members of my local forum. so we ride together as well and they are a great group of people that not only sell the mc gear, they ride. as a forum member having the superstore as one of our sponsors i get an extra 10% off. you cant beat that. im most impressed with their shipping tho. 2-3 days every time i order. they dont always have everything i want but i always check there first. if you have a location near you there are always awesome deals to be had on discontinued or older stock as well.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts