Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
14,390 Posts
Such a way to pay ransom is dangerous. It could get people killed," the unlucky cyclist told the United Daily News.

Is kidnapping that common there that people talk of it casually?!!?

·
Registered
3,595 Posts
luvtolean said:
Such a way to pay ransom is dangerous. It could get people killed," the unlucky cyclist told the United Daily News.

Is kidnapping that common there that people talk of it casually?!!?

the cops dont carry guns over ther nor do the people. that is why sh!t like that happens.

when is the last time you heard of a adult being kidnapped in a concealed weapons friendly state.

·
Registered
1,820 Posts
bubba said:
the cops dont carry guns over ther nor do the people. that is why sh!t like that happens.

when is the last time you heard of a adult being kidnapped in a concealed weapons friendly state.
The crime rate is actually lower there, and in places like Newfoundland, Canada, where the Newfoundland Constabulary doesn't carry guns either, than said "concealed weapons friendly States".

Then again, we all should also be allowed to hunt wabbits and squirrels with Semi-automatic firearms and have 38's and 45's as a back-up in case the beast is still alive and coming at ya with fangs bared.

·
Registered
2,466 Posts
That's right. In the states they don't bother with non-violent crimes like kidnapping adults, they move straight to murder and armed robbery. Before you bad-mouth another countries system of law enforcement, you should take a look at the effectiveness of the systems you are comparing.

Uhm... I think someone from the UK should confirm this but I remember reading about 5 years ago that the bobbies can now carry sidearms.

·
Registered
2,466 Posts
Newfie TLR said:
Then again, we all should also be allowed to hunt wabbits and squirrels with Semi-automatic firearms and have 38's and 45's as a back-up in case the beast is still alive and coming at ya with fangs bared.

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

·
Registered
1,820 Posts
nomad said:
Uhm... I think someone from the UK should confirm this but I remember reading about 5 years ago that the bobbies can now carry sidearms.
Nomad, I believe that some groups of special forces do, not the whole force itself.

·
Registered
1,900 Posts
Newfie TLR said:
That was pretty good! :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

·
Registered
3,595 Posts
nomad said:
That's right. In the states they don't bother with non-violent crimes like kidnapping adults, they move straight to murder and armed robbery. Before you bad-mouth another countries system of law enforcement, you should take a look at the effectiveness of the systems you are comparing.

once again the canadians get pissed cause they are pansies too

it was a joke cocksmoke, take it easy

·
Registered
364 Posts
Wouldn't it be just wonderful if America could regress to those fine days of old
when packing a pistol on your hip was an accepted part of life out in the
untamed West? Would life today be better if everyone was openly armed?
How about packing an Uzi for those times when you're being assaulted from all
sides? There just ain't no substitute for firepower, huh?

·
Registered
1,820 Posts
bubba said:
once again the canadians get pissed cause they are pansies too

it was a joke cocksmoke, take it easy
You call us pansies and cocksmokers and then say take it easy??? :clap:

You are so used to nice weather, my good man, that when you get a little Canadian cold like you have been, it scrambles your senses.

My post was a joke, but I can't speak for anyone else. I've hunted for meat, and either ate what I shot, or gave it to the old folk who were too old to hunt any more. I just have an issue with Uzi's, M16, high power pistols, etc, and that's just my opinion.

Peace bro, take it lightly.

·
Registered
2,477 Posts
Newfie TLR said:
The crime rate is actually lower there, and in places like Newfoundland, Canada, where the Newfoundland Constabulary doesn't carry guns either, than said "concealed weapons friendly States".

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

·
Registered
2,466 Posts
bubba said:
once again the canadians get pissed cause they are pansies too it was a joke cocksmoke, take it easy
hahaha, I don't know where to start with this one. Hmmm...
Firstly, I wasn't upset nor was I "pissed". If you read my comments again they were humour followed by an informative statment. *shrug* I'm the one that made a joke and you were taking it seriously - scroll up. :rolleyes:
Secondly, what the hell is "cocksmoke"?? :idunno:
Thirdly, you don't have to be so defensive when you are incorrect, nobody is picking on you. As you said, taking it easy is the way to handle things here.
Lastly, aren't you a moderator? "2. No name calling. Arguments can be had without resorting to childish name calling," is one of the rules, no? :nono:

It's interesting to look at the tactics you used in the above statement. Pretty impressive really. :clap: You managed to use name calling twice and played the patriotism-rivalry-arrogance card plus you managed to throw in a "take it easy" to make other readers think you were playing it cool. Good work. *shrug* It doesn't change the facts or the humour posted above. :smilebig:

(ok, I'm just havin' fun with ya now. No need for :rant: only some :cheers: )

·
Registered
1,027 Posts
I don't know what's more amusing ... the dude getting hit by the ca$h or the antics in this topic!

Um ... errr, sorry continue .... just pretend I'm not here. :popcorn:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts