Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,

Since I prefer not to ride with backpack as much as possible I was thinking to buy the Kriega Drypack.
I saw their mounting videos, but the 2017 blade has very small and tight slit under the rear seat, and since my son rides with me frequently I will have to mount the "TANK - US DRYPACK CONVERTER" as well.
Can any one share any mounting experiances of the "US-30 Drypack" and /or "TANK CONVERTER" the on the 2017 blade?
Wrote twice already to customer care at Kriega.com, never got any response

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hi Hooo,

I dont use Kriega on the 2017 blade but have an Australian Andy Strapps bag that I used on a 2016 and now 2017 blade.
Kriega may have a problem mounting on the 2017 model due to the pillion seat looking like it is about 30% smaller (about maxipad size).

Luggage is really a problem on this bike however my bag works: Compact Tailpack and the long straps loop from the pillion pegs up through the licence plate/indicator scaffold poking out the rear.

I just had a motorcycle engineering mob custom make a ventura compatible rack mount for the 2017 blade that incorporates a tail tidy / indicator mount as custom will be the only option for quite some time.

Andy strapps bag or equivalent is the way to go.

-tea

1 - 3 of 3 Posts