Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,043 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As some of you already know, I've been racing an older F2 for a little bit, and am now moving on to some newer machinery - I've made a deposit on the new machine, and need to sell the F2 race bike, so I can focus the funds on the new bike!

If any of you know someone looking for a well-built, fully ready-to-race machine, for a track day bike, first race bike, or something to run in a "vintage" class, like WERA V7, CCS Classic, or CMRA Classic, PLEASE point them to my Fireblades.org sale thread! :thumb:

'93 CBR 600 F2 Race Bike

·
Registered
1,043 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
nice bike!
Thanks! It just left my possession about an hour ago, on the way to its new home in Texas!

what kinda bike are you moving to now? any pics of the new track bike?
The new machine is a former AMA Supersport machine - a 600RR that was ridden by Larry Pegram.

Here's a couple of pics of it:

·
Registered
1,504 Posts
Very stable platform, not the most powerful 600, but probably the best handling. Congrats on the bike and kick ass next year, too bad I'm not with the CMRA anymore, we could have ridden together some.

·
Registered
1,043 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
True, that year of 600RR is not inherently the most powerful platform, but I guess I did not yet mention that it is a former AMA machine, and has HRC internals - the most recent dyno tune (early this year) built a map that's putting 118hp to the rear wheel, so that will be fun! :D

·
Registered
1,043 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I forgot this part! :loony:

Congrats on the bike and kick ass next year, too bad I'm not with the CMRA anymore, we could have ridden together some.
Thanks! As far as running with CMRA, though that is one of my plans for the future, I'm currently not running with them - I race with MCRA, based out of St. Louis, so we probably wouldn't see each other even if you still were racing CMRA!

·
Registered
564 Posts
That's awesome! I wish I could've picked up your last bike, you were selling it pretty darn cheap..

Really want to see what you do, and how well you do with this bad boy. Take some video if you can. I would love to watch some race footage or whatever you are getting into.

·
Registered
1,043 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
That's awesome! I wish I could've picked up your last bike, you were selling it pretty darn cheap...
It was indeed a good price, especially when I add up all that I put into it! :eek:

Really want to see what you do, and how well you do with this bad boy. Take some video if you can. I would love to watch some race footage or whatever you are getting into.
Yeah, I'm anxious to get some good video from each track next season - by the time I finally scored a camera, and used it a little bit at my last round, I got very little footage, and forgot to change a particular setting, so all I got was little 3 minute clips! :thumbd:

·
Registered
3,226 Posts
Thanks! It just left my possession about an hour ago, on the way to its new home in Texas!

The new machine is a former AMA Supersport machine - a 600RR that was ridden by Larry Pegram.

Here's a couple of pics of it:

Somehow I missed this thread when you started it, I remember the bike, congrats! I'm gonna check out the new thread.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts