Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
921 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Title pretty much says it... I am moving to Albuquerque in June. Bringing all my toys with me too. Anyone have inside info on a good Dyno tuner to reflash my Ducati ECU and also test my carb setups on the other three bikes? I am basically going from sea level here in Italy to 5000ish feet...

Cheers!

·
Registered
454 Posts
Thanks for explaining that for me blade. I had no idea what he was talking about.
Breaking Bad - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

My bad vfrman. I just realized (according to your indicated location) where you are coming from.
That is a very popular show here in the U.S. It has won several awards. It's also one of my favorites. The cinematography, editing, storyline are all top-shelf.

·
Super Moderator
32,034 Posts
Thanks for explaining that for me blade. I had no idea what he was talking about.

If you haven't seen Breaking Bad it's well worth catching, a very high quality production in my opinion. It is worth watching from the beginning though I think, as the story does get fairly involved.
My only real problem with it is that I always see Colin Edwards in Jesse :)

·
Registered
2,684 Posts
To be honest, I never did get into Breaking Bad... Tried watching it quite a few times, and it just never held any value for entertainment.

Then again, I am the kind of person who prefers a book over a movie.

·
Super Moderator
32,034 Posts
To be honest, I never did get into Breaking Bad... Tried watching it quite a few times, and it just never held any value for entertainment.

Then again, I am the kind of person who prefers a book over a movie.

I'm the same, books are always better.
But the quality of the performances from all the characters is just too good not to watch. I love seeing actors actually acting, very rare to see these days.
I can't say that I watch it for any "entertainment" value though.

·
Registered
5,320 Posts
Title pretty much says it... I am moving to Albuquerque in June. Bringing all my toys with me too. Anyone have inside info on a good Dyno tuner to reflash my Ducati ECU and also test my carb setups on the other three bikes? I am basically going from sea level here in Italy to 5000ish feet...

Cheers!
Good luck with the move.:thumb:

·
Registered
2,684 Posts
I'm the same, books are always better.
But the quality of the performances from all the characters is just too good not to watch. I love seeing actors actually acting, very rare to see these days.
I can't say that I watch it for any "entertainment" value though.
If a movie, or even a series, comes out from a book... I will watch it, normally only if I really liked the book though.

·
Registered
2,444 Posts
^drove around it once. Took a left turn, if I remember....

P.S. Congrats and welcome home :patriot:

·
Registered
7,455 Posts

Cheers!
Welcome to the States bro!! :plus1: :patriot: :welcome:

Neither did I , and I was surprised of all people -- that Bladeracer knew. :huh:
That EXACTLY what I thought. I gave it about 4 episodes, and then, nah....

So...no one knows of a tuner in ABQ?
Oh - I'm sorry - Did the middle of your sentence interupt the begining of mine? :p

·
Super Moderator
32,034 Posts
Neither did I , and I was surprised of all people -- that Bladeracer knew. :huh:

Now that you mention it, I can see that :)
There's not much I watch in the way of television or movies. For the last couple of years I've been listening to A LOT of radio shows from the forties and fifties :)

1 - 17 of 17 Posts