Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
154 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My wife and I are planning to relocate to Tennessee by April 1st. The cost of living is just WAY to HIGH around here in Massachusetts. Both of us have jobs that give us a pretty good income, but it is just not enough to truly have a nice life here. Plus the winters seem to get longer and longer, the traffic sucks, the houses are practically on top of one another, and the drivers around here are the worst! :thumbd:

So, since my wife has some family in Tennessee just outside of Knoxville we thought we would give it a try. Can anyone tell me what we have to look forward to living there? :idunno:

Thanks,
JBird

·
Registered
463 Posts
JBird said:
My wife and I are planning to relocate to Tennessee by April 1st. The cost of living is just WAY to HIGH around here in Massachusetts. Both of us have jobs that give us a pretty good income, but it is just not enough to truly have a nice life here. Plus the winters seem to get longer and longer, the traffic sucks, the houses are practically on top of one another, and the drivers around here are the worst! :thumbd:

So, since my wife has some family in Tennessee just outside of Knoxville we thought we would give it a try. Can anyone tell me what we have to look forward to living there? :idunno:

Thanks,
JBird
People with funny accents!

·
Registered
3,191 Posts
Great Roads, friendly people (for the most part), decent cost of living, 4 true seasons (a little snow in the winter, hot in the summer, mild spring, and the breathtaking falls) , and Lots of room (where I live, we have 2.75 acres with a farm behind us, but are only 15 minutes from an international airport.).
Chris

·
Registered
463 Posts
Hmmmmm, I wanna move to Tennessee now....sounds like a pretty nice place actually. I wouldn't be able to live in a place that doesn't see winter, or atleast, sees a couple days that resemble what winter may be like. Tennessee is like a perfect middle from how you explain it Niner.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts