Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2,762 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thanks for the recommendation.:thumb:

So what extensions (or all) do you users of this recommend as essential?

I'm switching up from IE after getting slotched (which I cleaned off with HiJackThis).

·
Registered
1,384 Posts
I like Forecast Fox...I think that's what it's called. I'm not on my home computer at the moment.

It's a nice little weather forecast program that fits in the browser.

Some extensions are version specific, so take a look around and see what'll work with the FF you're running.

If I have any ones that I definitely recommend, I'll let you know. I think there's an FTP utility too, if you use FTP for anything. :)

·
Registered
2,179 Posts
Don't really like firefox. it just sits here and never gets used.

·
Registered
3,191 Posts
I made the switch a couple of months ago, and love it though there is one thing that I still cant figure out. In my recent history (drop down) it doesnt refresh them as I return to them, only the order that I put them in. For example, I put it gmail.com when I first got it, to check my mail there, and it is still at the bottom though I check it frequently. I have since made it a favorite...

I also have the weather add in and love it! Mouse-over weather reports and forcasts.
Chris

·
Registered
1,835 Posts
adblock - blocks unwanted ads from popping up. Also does iframe as well as annoying Macromedia Flash based ads! #1 in my book
tab preference - allows better customization of how windows appear. Best feature: load new pages in a tab in the background.
ie view - For pages that only work well in IE, this is also pretty good to have.

·
Registered
2,762 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks for your quick replies HondaGal, Getsome, Asilat, Niner, & EatnAsphalt!

I grabbed some, but they are in XPI and JAR files, which XP doesn't auto install, and I don't know which program to pick to install. I'm at a loss???:idunno:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts