Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi there im manchester.s million mile courier featured in motorcycle news in 1994 im close 2 2 million now when this article came out in 2005/2006 couriers came flocking to me showing me the article when i went in motorcycle news the wangted my mileages verifing which i did by providing fuel receipts old mot,s and pay sheets from courier firms i have worked at and believe me i really have done the miles i say i have done and have got the aches and pains to go with it i am 53 years old and started despatch riding in april 1979 before that i had put 17000 on a puch grand prix 55000 on a gt185 16000 on a fizzy 5000 on a ss50
I AM NOT SAYING THIS CHAP STAN ROBINSON HAS,NT DONE QUITE A FEW MILES ON A BIKE B UT 2.5 MILLION HMMMM JUST FROM THE AREA HE LIVES THE BUSINESS INFRASTRUCTURE IS NOT ON THE SCALE OF OTHER MAJOR CITIES THROUGHOUT THE UK AND YOU ALWAY NEED TO HAVE 1 MAIN BIKE SERVICED VIRTUALLY NIGHTLY AND A SECOND BIKE READY TO HOP ON AT DROP OF A HAT AND A 3 RESERVE BIKE AND HAVE THE FACILITY AND ABILITY TO MAINTAIN AND RUN YOUR BIKES FROM PUNCTURES TO CLUTCHES CAMS SHIMMING YOU HAVE TO LEARN THE SOUND OF THE BIKE AS IT DRONES ON AND ON MILE AFTER MILE THAT YOU KNOW WHEN YOUR DOWN TO YOUR LAST 10 MILES IN TANK AND THEN THIS A THING THAT ONLY THE VERY FEW AND GIFTED HAVE EVER BEEN ABLE TO ACHIEVE MIRCRO SLEEP YES IT DOES HAPPEN ill follow this up tommorrow going out with few lads from rochsdale and yes i do have that bum problem from hard riding and here,s a good tip for long distance white finger riding wear your leather gloves till you get white finger and carry a pair of cheap fibre gloves when you swap gloves you will notice white finger disapears after 2 mins riding after swapping MR--BREEZE MANCHESTER,S GENUINE 2 MILLION MILE MOTORCYCLE COURIER EASY27

·
Premium Member
32,034 Posts
I can't make any sense of that at all :)
Are Mr Breeze, easy27wherenow and Stan Robinson all the same person?

And, is there a reason for posting this?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts