Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
4,673 Posts
I'm a terror this morning
:rotfl::rotfl:
It's the rep-thought that counts. I'm going to try to draw what I feel like right now. Just found out i'm "too indispensable" to have an f-ing day off while all the others -new ones too..get sundays off and one other day per week.

It was a compliment that between the lines really meant - no one else will do your jobs so you can't have days off..grr.

How I feel is coming up..

·
Registered
4,673 Posts
Voila,
Exhausted enough to fall asleep on my break, but hey, I'm number one right...:crap:

Attachments

·
Registered
1,850 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Voila,
Exhausted enough to fall asleep on my break, but hey, I'm number one right...:crap:
:rotfl: Aye, you are indeed! :rotfl:

And to contribute...I was kept up all night worrying about my lady's 13hr flight to Tanzania. Fooking online flight tracking was very unreliable. My brain is mush atm w/no sleep.

·
Registered
4,673 Posts
:rotfl: Aye, you are indeed! :rotfl:

And to contribute...I was kept up all night worrying about my lady's 13hr flight to Tanzania. Fooking online flight tracking was very unreliable. My brain is mush atm w/no sleep.
:rotfl::rotfl:Hope you got some sleep! That's quite a bent head. Ouch!

Tanzania?? Cool! Lucky lady, what a beautiful place to be - yeah, not all of it but still...

·
Registered
1,850 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
:rotfl::rotfl:Hope you got some sleep! That's quite a bent head. Ouch!

Tanzania?? Cool! Lucky lady, what a beautiful place to be - yeah, not all of it but still...
Yes, much sleep was had last night. And yes, she is a journalist - documenting several of the AIDS clinics. Hopefully she'll be able to see a few of the more pleasant sights as well.

And here's me, as your avatar. :smilebig:

1 - 20 of 27 Posts