Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Premium Member
21,012 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey MODS, I'm having trouble with the Multi-Quote. I click on all the quotes in all the right places, but it only displays the 1st quote I have clicked on:idunno:

Can someone look into this please, and does anyone else seem to be having this problem :idunno:

·
Premium Member
9,087 Posts
Hey MODS, I'm having trouble with the Multi-Quote. I click on all the quotes in all the right places, but it only displays the 1st quote I have clicked on:idunno:

Can someone look into this please, and does anyone else seem to be having this problem :idunno:
:plus1: yeah I just found the same thing...

might be to do with recent attachment probs as also notice some glitches on font size tab and attachments tab always has a list of undifined :crap:

·
Premium Member
21,012 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
It's working for me. :idunno: Are you selecting the Multi-Quote icons first, and then the Quote icon?
Yeah, I don't get it, it seems to be a bit tempramental as a few of the others have found the same thing.....I probably need a new computer as this one is getting on a bit now, 3yrs old and been used..A LOT:rolleyes:

·
Premium Member
9,087 Posts
It's working for me. :idunno: Are you selecting the Multi-Quote icons first, and then the Quote icon?
I can only do one "Multi quote" if i press multiple times then press the "quote" icon I only get the first selected multi quoted post and the quote post text

·
Premium Member
11,900 Posts
I can only do one "Multi quote" if i press multiple times then press the "quote" icon I only get the first selected multi quoted post and the quote post text
I'm getting the same thing happen :idunno:

·
Premium Member
11,900 Posts
think it the same.. just my explination bad...

try quoting 3(or More) posts
Well.. Just tried to quote the last 4 posts and this is what it quoted for me :idunno:

·
Registered
11,724 Posts
Hello again everyone :hi:

I got kinda distracted.. I had to pot up the 15 new carnivorous plants which I got home today :D and then I had to pop to the shop, sort food, eat it and now I can sit down for a while :D
Why thank you sir, and I hope the same for you as well.:D
I multi quoted the last 4 posts and up came this from the post whores :idunno:

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.