Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4,725 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Saw it last night. Pretty good show. :thumb::thumb:

NonPoint- ehhh. First time I've seen them live and apparently the lead singer wasn't feeling so hot and it sounded it. Others I've talked to said they are usually very good in person. Just an unlucky first impression I guess. :idunno:

Fly Leaf- Very good live. Wasn't a super fan (still not) from listening to their songs on the radio but I did enjoy their set. The lead singer can rock with the best of em (a woman for those not in the know).

StoneSour- Excellent showmanship. Corey Taylor really got the crowd all jazzed up. Sounded great, too. The GW Bush rant was a little off colored but he did start it by saying "You don't have to agree with me..."

Disturbed- Awesome! That boy can sing. `Nuff said. :D

·
Registered
1,549 Posts
I have seen Nonpoint in concert more times than I can count... all in very small (less than 250) venues. Awesome shows. Sounds like you got a shoddy night.

I saw Disturbed at a Korn/Disturbed tour a while back... since they ran out of floor GA tickets we got some seats that I guess had been advertised as the "chaperone" seats. So there were about 8 guys pretty smashed scaring the shit out of a lot of soccer moms. It was priceless.

·
Registered
4,725 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I saw Korn a long time ago when they were first hitting the mainstream. They put on a great show...very, very, very loud as I recall. :)

·
Registered
4,725 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Judging from the lyrics, I had guessed as much. Actually, there are more than a few "Christian Rock" bands that have songs that I enjoy. I rarely relate them to religion, however, and simply enjoy the music.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts