Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
6,318 Posts
MusicMatch OnDemand.

4.99 a month subscription for unlimited streaming
.99 a track to purchase or 10 bucks per album

I love it. There are some bands that aren't on there, but not many. One thing that I love is the ability to experiment with new music for basically free.

HD

·
Registered
4,804 Posts
I purchased a Napster to go account - I can listen to unlimited numbers of songs on 2 computers and download to 3 MP3 players. Or 3 computers and 2 players, I forget. You can buy stuff if you want, but I don't know why you would.

$15.00 per month, and they're adding stuff all the time. Pretty good comedy too.

They've got a couple million songs. I don't know if the 'to go' subscription works with Ipods, but since I don't buy apple stuff, I don't care.

Plus it makes abtech cringe, since it's all digital. :cool:

I'll give it an 8 - they're weak in the prog-rock catalogue.

·
Registered
2,265 Posts
I use iTunes. I know they're 99 cents a song, but usually the albums are 10 bucks and I'll mostly buy the albums of bands I like. Don't really have much of a need for one song here or there because I can get that on FM.

·
Registered
36 Posts
I have used iTunes and it is OK but I despise DRM and the other scams like it. So I prefer non-DRMed CDs
I think Wal-Mart has a good deal with their "make your own CD" deal. My wifey uses it for her cowboy songs. I think the DRM thing becomes criminal when Sony starts infecting your home PC with their rootkit. I like free music but I can't talk about that.

·
Registered
14,224 Posts
I think Wal-Mart has a good deal with their "make your own CD" deal. My wifey uses it for her cowboy songs. I think the DRM thing becomes criminal when Sony starts infecting your home PC with their rootkit. I like free music but I can't talk about that.
I certainly don't mind paying for music but when they start telling me when and how I can use it :pimpslap:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts