Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
10,811 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Any U2 fans out there? I have read a couple of reviews that say U2's latest CD, "How to Dismantle an Atomic Bomb" might be the best they've released to date. I always loved "The Joshua Tree" . Anyone heard the new one yet? Whaddya think?

·
Registered
14,224 Posts
Bacchus said:
Any U2 fans out there? I have read a couple of reviews that say U2's latest CD, "How to Dismantle an Atomic Bomb" might be the best they've released to date. I always loved "The Joshua Tree" . Anyone heard the new one yet? Whaddya think?
Didn't like what I have heard so far, disappointing.

·
Registered
10,811 Posts
Discussion Starter #12 (Edited)
TGZ, you are on a veritable phucking tear tonight! :eek: That said, I am signing out myself. It'll be 10:30 by the time I hit the sack, and wake up is at 4:45AM. :eek: I do this every frigging night, and it's all Conq's fault! :smilebig:

edit: well, maybe I will leave the computer on while I shave, and come back for one last check (give me my fix!). :D TGZ, just hoping here that I string this edit out long enough to throw you off one more time tonight. :rotfl:

·
Registered
7,724 Posts
Bacchus said:
TGZ, you are on a veritable phucking tear tonight! :eek: That said, I am signing out myself. It'll be 10:30 by the time I hit the sack, and wake up is at 4:45AM. :eek: I do this every frigging night, and it's all Conq's fault! :smilebig:
Its midnight here already and I have to get up before 6 so I feel ya pain :smilebig:

·
Registered
3,983 Posts
U2 - overplayed radio background noise IMHO. I personally can't listen to them and change the station when they come on. A local station here seems to absolutely love them, thats all I hear on there...

1 - 17 of 17 Posts