Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 20 of 184 Posts

·
Registered
10,811 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OK, tough to narrow down to just one, but what is your favorite song, ever? For me it's "How Many More Times", from Led Zeppelin's first album. That song just goes through so many changes! Plus I love the guitar work in this one. Must be a few old pharts on here that remember 1969? :idunno:

·
Registered
12,773 Posts
hmmm that is a tough one. I think I'm gonna have to say Jotun by In Flames but Raining Blood from Slayer and With Strength I Burn by Emperor are also right up there. damn there are just too many, Ths Sun Won't Shine by Sentenced, pretty much every song on The Cold White Light from Sentenced and lastly I guess I'll add in Artifacts of The Black Rain by In Flames

·
Registered
2,265 Posts
CBR929RE said:
hmmm that is a tough one. I think I'm gonna have to say Jotun by In Flames but Raining Blood from Slayer and With Strength I Burn by Emperor are also right up there. damn there are just too many, Ths Sun Won't Shine by Sentenced, pretty much every song on The Cold White Light from Sentenced and lastly I guess I'll add in Artifacts of The Black Rain by In Flames
:hmm: quite the metal-head

·
Registered
12,773 Posts
OSIRIS said:
:hmm: quite the metal-head
yup. I figured you'd chime in after reading that. I remember that old thread about what was in our cd player. I wanted to say something from Devin Townsend but nothing realy sticks out. they're all just good, and all the none Strapping Young Lad stuff really has to be listened to as a whole album.

·
Registered
2,265 Posts
Bacchus said:
sheep, et al, read the original post again - favorite, not favorite(s). :nono:

Just to make it difficult. :D
I tried but it's damn near impossible to pick just one favorite :idunno:

I mean I've got 4227 songs in my iTunes and thats after deleting stuff to fit on my 15GB iPod

·
Registered
10,531 Posts
It's hard to pick just one favorite, but to pick one that has a TON of feeling and emotion poured into it: "Show Must Go On" by Queen. Freddie's effort into that song is beyond compare.

·
Registered
6,134 Posts
BDA116 said:
It's hard to pick just one favorite, but to pick one that has a TON of feeling and emotion poured into it: "Show Must Go On" by Queen. Freddie's effort into that song is beyond compare.
Too bad he really was a queen :rotfl:

·
Premium Member
2,692 Posts
Choosing one song is impossible... For some reason I've gone back to my college days for this one, Lynyrd Skynyrd's "Simple Man".

1 - 20 of 184 Posts