Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
heres my 01 929rr i just finished all the black with flat black in a rattle can i was changing the color on the bike but i decided not to and all of the areas where the grafics were rounded they are pointed i also changed up thew theme a little and i bought the bike stretched and im going to lower the front tomorrow and put a 2in drop link in the rear jusy finished up all the paint tonight and im loving the way it looks. Thanks for looking tell me what u think!!

·
Registered
303 Posts
Love that red & black, mines being stretched a little, well 5" wanted to go less but back plates on extension would hit sprocket. I already have it dropped front and rear, waiting on the wheels to get stripped for polishing and sprockets and chain, probably go with 15/44. What do you have and do you like it?

Have another question...do you know about how many links you have? I think 130 will get it, think I counted up about 128 or so.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.