Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
New to the site, got brought here looking for an answer to one question, but seen all the good info on here so decided to join. Anyway, picked up my baby back in October, and slowly been working on the cosmetics, trying to make it look good again. Guy that had it before me decided to put some ugly ass diamond plate tape stuff on EVERYTHING, so been having to sand all that off. So far, got everything sanded and repainted, except for the fairings and the wheels, got rid of the intake flapper, exhaust servo, and working on putting an an undertail exhaust on it, other than that, its all original. But heres a few pics just to give ya an idea of how she looks right now.

First and second pic is when I first got it, you can see the ugly crap he put on the frame.
Third pic is after everything was sanded down and reassembled before I painted everything
Fourth pic is after the frame was sanded down, compared to the swingarm which still had the crap on it
Fifth pic is the way it currently sits with the freshly painted parts

Attachments

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Appreciate it, thats all I'm really going for, just something simple and clean. Hopefully tires will be here this week, perfect weather for riding, and I can't

1 - 3 of 3 Posts