Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
745 Posts
Quite like the Matt Black.... you got any plans for it?

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
i really want to do a 17in front wheel on it but i havent been able to figure out exactly what i need. i have another post about my turn signal relay it didnt have a connector when i bought it and i dont know which wire goes to which pin in the connector.

·
Registered
745 Posts
Like the matt finish, but not the RRR...Red Rear Rim :eek:
keep the RRR.... add a RFR (Red Front Rim!) And Add some Red FireBlade decals to match.

This could be a very sweet project!!!

:thumb:

·
Registered
745 Posts
i really want to do a 17in front wheel on it but i havent been able to figure out exactly what i need. i have another post about my turn signal relay it didnt have a connector when i bought it and i dont know which wire goes to which pin in the connector.
Haynes manual will sort out the electrics.... I COULD sort out a pic of my wiring diagram from my haynes manual if you asked really nicely! lol

stick with the 16"... the rolling radius is the same as a 17" wheel so the handling is the same (ish)! keep it natural and just change the colours!

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
i called the local honda dealer the other day and all he could tell me was the w/gn wire was the center pin but i plugged the other two wires in one side then switched them and both ways i did it the lights wont blink. if i switch to right turn the right light will go out and the left light will remain lit. it is really confusing me and im trying to get on the road ASAP im pumped to ride.

as far as the colors and rim i love matt black and the red rim was experimental and ive kind of fallen for it. i am looking for red honda belly pan stickers and cbr and 900rr decals so that will come soon.

·
Registered
745 Posts
drop me your email addy, and i'll take some pics of the wiring diagram and email them to ya.

RED RIM! RED RIM! RED RIM!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.