Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So i bought a new battery thinking the old one was just not holding a charge, but when i put it in the bike it did the same thing, it wouldnt turn over for to long and the more i tried to start the bike the more the battery drains, it took about 5mins for a fresh battery to drain while trying to start it and i honestly dont know what the problem is or could be

by the way the bike i am having this problem with is a '94 CBR900RR

·
Premium Member
32,034 Posts
So i bought a new battery thinking the old one was just not holding a charge, but when i put it in the bike it did the same thing, it wouldnt turn over for to long and the more i tried to start the bike the more the battery drains, it took about 5mins for a fresh battery to drain while trying to start it and i honestly dont know what the problem is or could be

by the way the bike i am having this problem with is a '94 CBR900RR

The charging system is not working.
Charge the battery up and then do the tests of the charging system to determine if a component has failed.

·
Registered
321 Posts
most common problem is The regulator/rectifier, you can buy them cheap online. if not then its your stator... there are ways to test them on here. search and you will find it

1 - 3 of 3 Posts