Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 20 of 79 Posts

·
Banned
1,715 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Last night ( January 1st) my 1995 Honda CBR900RR was stolen from my apartment complex.

$750 cash REWARD to whomever is able to return my bike to me, OR if you tip the police and they tell me you're name and it generates the return of my bike, I will give you the REWARD.

Stolen from the metropolitan Phoenix Arizona area. Bike is black with silver flames. A very nice bike that was fully restored/customized.

Thank you to all of those who keep an eye out for it. This is/was my only transportation to work and play. I have not enough money to replace it.

I will try to upload some pics.

·
Banned
1,715 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thank you for keeping an eye out. I added some pics of the bike exactly as it looked when stolen. You can check out my gallery to see.

·
Banned
1,715 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I added some pics of the bike to my gallery. Noteable parts on it are: a cracked tail fairing by the rider seat, which they may change out so if they paint it i wouldn't be surprised.

It also has carbon look levers and mirors on it. silver/black CBR handgrips with chrome bar ends.

·
Registered
35 Posts
I HATE THIEVES!!! My last bike got stolen BUT was recovered! I'll keep you in my prayers. I still retain my status on HATING THIEVES!

·
Banned
1,715 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I hate theives too. To add insult to inury i'm calling around for a bank loan for a new bike and they keep shutting the door in my face. Apparently they want me to have excellent credit and or a lot of money sitting in the bank to begin with. DIE THIEF DIE:rant: :bonk:

·
Registered
14 Posts
If this thief so happens to travel 2500+ miles to PA, I will be sure to notice. I stop whatever I'm doing everytime a motorcycle passes to get a nice good look just cause I love bikes. Let's find this for Fastrr!:smilierr:

·
Banned
1,715 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
I almost couldn't believe it, today the police called me and said they recovered my stolen bike! yaY! I haven't seen it yet, but I should be picking it up by Thursday this week.

Thanks guys for keeping your eyes open. It really does make a difference I believe. If you ever want to post a stolen bike my website is open and free for that purpose. All Sport Cycles | Sportbike Parts, Accessories, & Repair Work The net is great power :D

·
Registered
44 Posts
I almost couldn't believe it, today the police called me and said they recovered my stolen bike! yaY! I haven't seen it yet, but I should be picking it up by Thursday this week.

Thanks guys for keeping your eyes open. It really does make a difference I believe. If you ever want to post a stolen bike my website is open and free for that purpose. All Sport Cycles | Sportbike Parts, Accessories, & Repair Work The net is great power :D
I hope the bike is OK... Good luck Bro!:thumb:

1 - 20 of 79 Posts