Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
162 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I got the call today from 2 different dealerships both of which I have a deposit on 1 of which is refundable.
If there is anyone in the area of SD I am going to hold the refundable deposit on it until I pick up the other one if someone wants to work it out with me to be at the dealership looking for one when, I lift the deposit post soon as I will lift the deposit by this Friday. Or maybe I can tell them I placed the deposit for a 3rd party and I can meet you at the dealer to get the $100.00 dollar deposit back from you. Not trying to make any money just trying to get someone a Black CBR1000RR if they are looking for one and are near by. Should not be a problem with the dealer I would not think. Please post soon. Or PM me.

·
Registered
8,824 Posts
All I can say is, I'm jealous as hell. A CBR1000RR coming home soon... to Rapid City, SD. What a great place to be a sportbiker!

-Chain

·
Registered
162 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Being as the other one is sold and this one has my deposit holding it not to mention the shitty market area i doubt they will back off the MSRP by much the one i am getting is $10,700 OTD. but thats at a different dealer.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts