Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've got a chance to grab a tracked fireblade for around 1800, but know nothing of these bikes. I currently ride a 2003 gsxr600 on the street, but have not wanted to track it. Does that sound like a good deal?
What year parts are interchangeable in the event she goes down? Or engines and what not? I'm a fireblade newb, but dont want to pass on this track bike that's right in my price range to spend. Any help is appreciated.!!! thnk:)s

·
Registered
7,366 Posts
Firstly welcome to the forum :thumb:

Second, as Denzee said it would help knowing a bit more about the bike such as the year (that'll show what is interchangeable etc).

Also, how many race seasons has she been used for? Recent rebuild?

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
it's a 1993, and I dont quite know how many miles or racing seasons it has on it. I'm awaiting some more information from the seller now, so hopefully I can find out soon. Supposedly, its "freshly tuned, and ready to ride". I am just looking to use it as an entry track bike. I guess I was looking to find out which parts from like, 929's or 954's or what-not would fit

·
Registered
37 Posts
well first off nothing from the 929 or 954 well fit, maybe the stator but you have to splice the wires and reconect,,(example) the 929/954 are injected bike as your 93 is carb,(which i like better) your bike will fit alot more than if you have a 929. the 900 years go 93-95 96-97 98-99 mostly the only things that change are the plastics.,headlights and taillights. the motors will bolt up. i have a 98 and i have all kinds of years on it

1 - 5 of 5 Posts