Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
All my experience, when it comes to bike, has been on 600cc sports bikes. For that reason I was somewhat worried about the additional power and more demanding handling of a liter bike. Turns out it handles like a 600 with 2 times more power, what else can I ask for?
The weather is not that worm yet (45f) but the handle seems very similar to my Gixxer600. The power is something else. Amazing amount of power in any gear. No need to shift down. 1st and 2nd that front wheel wants to leave the ground (glad I got the damper)
I was also concern with the jump in power around 3000rpm that some magazine reviews reported. Turns out to be be nothing. Very smooth even between 3000 and 4000. What a great bike.... very pleased with my choice.

Looking forward to a great riding summer :) :) :) :)

·
Registered
900 Posts
Watch out for that salt and sand, especially with your new power.
I will not venture out into the streets until I see the street sweepers out or the first big down pour.

Great choice in bike.

·
Registered
8,271 Posts
TGZ13 said:
:rotfl: Never hear it described that way before
I should point out that this friend is no stranger to 600s or liter bikes and ran off a couple of back to back minute 26s within 5 laps on my 929 at Grattan. He's now a die hard RC51 pilot however . . .

1 - 5 of 5 Posts