Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
4,725 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Went to the beach today and figured I'd give a panorama composition a try.

This is a full 180 degree view of Hampton Beach. :smilebig:

·
Premium Member
4,302 Posts
Alright this is something that no matter what I do, always comes out wrong...whats the secret?? software or skills? I have a decent (point n click) Canon Elph Dig. that has this feature but the few times I have tried it = ick.

Them panorams are all pretty cool, the beach and the speedway might be tied for first tho ;)

·
Registered
803 Posts
Guys,
Which software are you using? I am using some Canon software, and with the 12 pictures I stitch, it screws up. I end up with a really weird looking image. I checked into Panorama Factory, but it's a little too pricey for me to just stitch one picture together.
Fig

·
Registered
4,725 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
SSG, Fig:
I used photoshop CS for the beach one. It was pretty easy, actually. You just select the pics you want to use and ps puts them together for you...did an excellent job of matching them up too. I only had to crop it a bit and use the healing brush on the sky a tad and that was it.

·
Registered
3,086 Posts
nhfirefighter13 said:
SSG, Fig:
I used photoshop CS for the beach one. It was pretty easy, actually. You just select the pics you want to use and ps puts them together for you...did an excellent job of matching them up too. I only had to crop it a bit and use the healing brush on the sky a tad and that was it.
I have PCS and a scad of books on it but have been too busy to learn it yet.
:p I just dumped the images into photostitch.
panoramics
how about a vertical panoramic?
:eyebrows:

Attachments

·
Registered
4,725 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
ReaperAZ said:
NHF...That's a cool pic. Makes me miss HB even more. OOOOOOOH, you need to get me some Blink's Fried Dough...YUMMY!

Dano

mmmmmmm. blink's fried dough...... I'll go back and have one or five for you. :smilebig:

1 - 18 of 18 Posts