Votes: 13 31.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
1,508 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
How spicy do you like your food? I just heated up some stir-fry I made last night. I eat a bell-like pepper with it that my father-in-law grows in his garden. They're spicy, but not too spicy.

Personally, I love Indian food but I like it American spicy - not Indian spicy.

·
Registered
1,838 Posts
Best part about vacation to Thailand last year was the food. They make curry the way it should be made...HOT! I have yet to have a curry in the US as hot as it's made there. :clap: :flame:

·
Registered
1,900 Posts
I iron my khaki's with just a little bit of starch. OOPS!, wrong poll, that was Pete's useless poll :D

Spicy, not too spicy though.

·
Registered
128 Posts
I've yet to meet a person who could beat me in a pepper eating contest :idunno: ... Granted I never went to any semi-pro things, just among people I know.

BTW I have 4 habenero plants growing in my backyard as we speak, yum yum :woowoo:

·
Registered
1,508 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
You guys and gals with all of these super-hot sauces are crazy. I had a bottle of "Redneck Gourmet Hot Tailpipe Hot Sauce" and I couldn't tolerate more than a couple of drops of it in a bowl of chili. It didn't even taste good - just hot.

I had wasabi for the first time last week and didn't know that it was as hot as it was. I grabbed a pseudo-sushi roll and doused it in wasabi. For some odd reason, wasabi only burns while in your mouth. It's gone once you swallow and it doesn't linger like a hot-pepper does.

·
Registered
595 Posts
This poll really is useless! :smilebig:

I love spicy food, but not so hot that I can't taste anything except the hot. My wife and I went to Scottsdale AZ a couple weeks ago. We were in heaven, because you couldn't drive more than a half mile without seeing a Mexican restaurant! :yumyum: Lots of good places to eat out there.

·
Registered
10,811 Posts
I like hot! I enjoy admiring the fingernail marks on the inside of the bathroom door the next morning. :D I enjoy growing my own peppers and experimenting.

As for "Dave's" products, he cheats. Simply adds pure capsaicin extract to an already very warm hot sauce. No flavor to be had there. :thumbd:

And ND4 has just verified that he is a wimp!!! :rasp:

·
Registered
735 Posts
figment said:
you might like this then
Daves Total Insanity Sauce
Not for the weak :evilaugh:
I've tried it and don't like it. It's just plain hot with no flavor. I like to taste the peppers and chili and garlic with my hot sauce. I like Ring of Fire because it has a nice smokey chipotle flavor to it. Splash it in some BBQ sauce and smother it on your meat before firing it on the grill (in my case, Boca burgers and fake chicken skewers). Mmmmm

1 - 20 of 28 Posts