Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 20 of 49 Posts

·
Registered
1,657 Posts
I love dogs, of any type...labs included, I am pretty sure that you can train them to do anything(like make you a stir fry... :D )

here is my dog sam...bull terrier in every sence of the word...love him to death

The first one is of his dad, sam should grow to that size...what a pork chop :D

and the second is Sam being Sam...he lays around the house waiting for someone to take his picture, what a poser :D

Attachments

·
Registered
1,243 Posts
Dady is a big boy how much did he weigh, about 60?
Northern RR said:
I love dogs, of any type...labs included, I am pretty sure that you can train them to do anything(like make you a stir fry... :D )

here is my dog sam...bull terrier in every sence of the word...love him to death

The first one is of his dad, sam should grow to that size...what a pork chop :D

and the second is Sam being Sam...he lays around the house waiting for someone to take his picture, what a poser :D

·
Registered
1,657 Posts
actually sam is almost 60 now...his dad was close to 85-90 I think...sam still has to fill out...and I like the scarf...it give them personality...speaking of which...here is sam in his shirt and both the dogs (mine and my parents) showing some christmas spirit :D

Attachments

·
Registered
1,243 Posts
How old is sam. the standard is from 45 to 80 so 90 is a big dog, my bull weight was 67 @2 years, he was short wide. I can bearly imagine at 90 :evilaugh:
Northern RR said:
actually sam is almost 60 now...his dad was close to 85-90 I think...sam still has to fill out...and I like the scarf...it give them personality...speaking of which...here is sam in his shirt and both the dogs (mine and my parents) showing some christmas spirit :D

·
Registered
1,657 Posts
You had a bully? Sam was born in August 29 of 2003 and he is yet to have "briskit spread" (chest) sam I think takes after his mom a bit more(pic attached) than his dad size wise but there is really no way of telling until they stop growing...I kind of like him at this size but, I am afraid that these days are almost over...

I did a LOT of research before I bought him and knew that I wanted a "dalmatian" type bully longer legs longer body as they are more suited to an active lifestyle, as well as laying around on the couch, which he has mastered... :D

As far as his dad goes for being 85-90 pounds...he is a real sweetheart, just like sam and his mom too, temperment was a major issue for me, and I got a very good one, he is great with kids(I don't have any, but friends and visitors) love to be out side and is NOT dog aggressive in any way...he likes to play but whos dog doesn't...

You got any pics of your bully? do you still have him? doesn't sound like it...that really sucks, if so...

Oh yeah and here is something you don't see every day, a bull terrier graduating from obediance class, if you owned one you'll know why this is a big deal :rotfl: they can be a "little" stubborn :D

Attachments

·
Registered
1,243 Posts
No I don't have him anymore :( and I don't have pics either. His name was Bone, he was all white like Sam's father. I had him for 3 years he was a sweet heart with humans but towards other animals :sless: We where breading dobermans at the time and after a couple of incidents I had to give him away. To tell you the truth I taught about giving up breading to kip him but it was just impossible.

My heart was broken when I saw him leave :(

Bone was the most game-dog I have ever seen, no mater what we did he had to be in front and wanted more. boat skidoo, even dirtbike climbing mountains, swimming you name it!!!

The last couple of days when I would let him play outside, he would rush into the kennel go strait for my biggest doberman stick his head in his stall and could not do anything but bark and try to bite only to get marks all over his head from being bitten I think he liked it :idunno: . He was a crazy mofo.

He went to live with my oncle and lived a happy life.

2 years later I had to close my kennel du to the city making new laws about what type of facility was required with the amount of dogs I had I could not afford to built what they required $$$. I gave my 2 males and 8 females to another breeder, sold the house came back into the city with a broken heart.

I then tried to get Bone back but by the my oncle was in love with him.

My girlfriend then bought me a rotweillwer Gustav who was my friend for 7 years and the died of heart failure :( I then said that's it fuck it I am not breaking my hear no more with dogs I'm done with them.

That day that Gus died I bought my first supersport bike.

4 years later I now have a new friend JackyChan the crazy american pitbull terrier, he his a crazy one alright, not the gameness of Bone, but he went trough a lot so I will give him time.(this is not an actual photo of Jack he looks justa the same at 6monts old

When I talk about dogs I could go forever...

·
Registered
1,657 Posts
I think that when they say people who own dogs live an average of 7 years longer there is a reason behind it...I have not stopped laughing since I go Sam, he has been my boy ever since day one...he does anything that you will and sometimes he will just try to get a rise out of you by doing something retarded...bullys are funny that way...and they do love to play, I am sure that is what bone was doing, he would have thought that he was playing :D sam pesters my parents dog all the time, just for fun...

Sucks about loosing them though, you know, if you could do something to keep them at a certain age forever I am sure there would be a long long line...but, I guess that is part of the fun...seeing them go from young goofy puppy to a teen who could care less about what you say(the stage I am in now :banghead: ) to an mature adult (which for a bully is about 7 years old) then to a senior which eventually leads to the inevitable... but, you know, I really don't think that they have any regrets...which is a good way to be...

1 - 20 of 49 Posts