Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
1,384 Posts
firedawgon929 : Quote (HondaGal @ June 20 2003, 7:31am)Quote (Motopilot @ June 20 2003, 10:19am)Where are these women?
....ahem......      Lookie here:proof
.. ..
hee hee .... That's HGToo and me at JenningsGP...I'm the one waving.

·
Registered
1,384 Posts
booth23 :   I bet she needs them at some point of the week.  A girl that doesn't need d1ck is well, a lezbo  
I believe the point that she's making is that she can really ride her bike, unlike most peoples' perception of a female rider.

·
Registered
6,134 Posts
HondaGal : Quote (booth23 @ June 20 2003, 10:44am)   I bet she needs them at some point of the week.  A girl that doesn't need d1ck is well, a lezbo  
I believe the point that she's making is that she can really ride her bike, unlike most peoples' perception of a female rider.
Why doesn't she just do that with her skills and let her riding speak for her?

·
Registered
1,384 Posts
booth23 : Quote (HondaGal @ June 20 2003, 10:51am)Quote (booth23 @ June 20 2003, 10:44am)   I bet she needs them at some point of the week.  A girl that doesn't need d1ck is well, a lezbo  
Why doesn't she just do that with her skills and let her riding speak for her?  
My guess, based upon her leathers, is that she races and they seem to like to put stuff like that on their leathers to intimidate the person they just passed. That's my impression but I could be wayyyyy off too.

·
Registered
6,134 Posts
HondaGal : My guess, based upon her leathers, is that she races and they seem to like to put stuff like that on their leathers to intimidate the person they just passed.  That's my impression but I could be wayyyyy off too.  

1 - 20 of 39 Posts