Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
what happend to my last 929 after just 3 months of ownership :( a before and after pic on the same trip to france, had big low side on way back to ferry port last day of holiday and only 10 mins away from ferry port lol and before get the comments about protective gear i was riding with gloves just didnt have them on for photo

Attachments

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
yes im ok spent a few days in hospital was susspected broken back worst few hours of my life waiitng to find out results but nothing puts you off if your a biker at end of day, and it was 4yrs ago now

·
Registered
3,890 Posts
The forks seem to be ... at an odd angle. And in more pieces than they should be?

Hopefully you fixed up better :)

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
yeh im back to full health just suffer with bad back from it, didnt bother spending all the money it would of needed i got a blinding deal back off insurance company bought it back off them for DIRT cheap and then sold on again for good money to a bloke building a kit car as engine only had 8500miles on the clock, plus had to have a year and bit off because of my insurance prices afer accident haha

1 - 7 of 7 Posts