Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, it wasn't what I was expecting, but before I even opened my mouth about what I expected, the guy who runs the dyno told me I will probably get around 132-135whp from my bike with the mods I have.

So, with that said, my bike was strapped down, and ran like a champ....

Video of Dyno Pull

Oh yea- Right click, save target as.

Max HP - 134.6

Not too shabby and right where the guy said it would be.

I know, I know, seems low. But hey, I started at 124

·
Registered
160 Posts
NineFiftyFour,
I sent you a PM or an email one, did you sale that Sargent Seat or what?

·
Registered
160 Posts
By the way the run on the dyno reminded me of when my bike was rapped to get my custom map for my Devil. It brings to my eyes to see it again. Make it stop!!!! 

·
Registered
3,549 Posts
Oh the fond memories of Natasha (RIP) being put through her paces on the dyno...

Z...

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
nedro : What mods do you have?
I got PC3 with a map I downloaded from here, Hindle Highmount Ti, and the flapper mod.

Also, I removed the snorkles from the air box.

·
Registered
160 Posts
954, I get the hent I guess your not trying to answer my question about the seat.

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Spyder - I sent you a PM when you first contacted me.

·
Registered
160 Posts
Something must be up with the system because I didn't get it. You must have sold it right?

·
Registered
1,147 Posts
not too bad gaining 10 hp with a pc3 and exhaust, is that a full exhaust or bolt on?

Mark

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Spider - I sent you another PM just now. If you don't get it, let me know.

2k2 - It's a full exhaust system.

·
Registered
61 Posts
I had my 954 remapped the last time I was at the Streets of Willow in Rosamond,CA.

Stock Horsepower according to Motorcyclist magazine is 132.5 rwhp. Never ran mine on the Dyno Stock though.

My bike had 134.2 rwhp on the first run at which time it was already modified with a devil 3/4 high system and a PCIII (I cant remember which map DK provided me with) after the remap I had 137.5 rwhp.

I gained a 40% boost in horsepower at a 40-60% throttle opening which I personally experienced via a huge wheelie coming off the skid pad coming back onto the main straight at the track. Yeehah! Good stuff!

Stock Air filter and no flapper mod either running pump gas.

·
Registered
476 Posts
I had a baseline run of 131.2 and last week went to my Dealers open house and did a run for $25. The bike did 143.1 w/ Akropvic Evo full system and some seat of the pants mapping. The bike is still very rich and has 1200 miles, the operator figures theres 3-5 more horsepower once it's broken in and properly mapped.

My friend did 124.4 with his 2000 RC51, that has a full M4 system and custom map

Gixxer 750 did 125.7 w/ Yoshimura slip on.

·
Registered
32 Posts
My friend just had his 954 Dynoed. He got 140hp with a devil 1/2 exhaust and fuel nanny. Had my 929 dynoed also. I got 130hp with full hindle, flapper mod, PCIIIR and booth's map. Bike only had 1k miles on it, so taking it back this week. Getting a BMC Race Air filter, Denso Iridium plugs, Erion drop-in cams installed along with custom map. Will let you guys know how it does. If you haven't guessed yet, trying to hit the 140hp mark.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts