Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
560 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Dear Friends,

4 hours ago I picked up my brand new black Fireblade 08.
What a ride, I am absolutely impressed. Amazing handling, enormous
power, great looks (except the plate holder, which I will replace with the ordered Fender Eliminator, arriving in a couple of days).

The Blade has a new on board computer, compared to my Repsol 07 and I have to admit that I am not really understanding it (did not analyze it closer) and I cannot find any hints on the net. Does anyone already have experience with the 08? Tips and hints highly appreciated as I have no owner manual and cannot find any on the net either.

I will post pictures and give you a more detailed report after my first couple of hundred kms.

Yours
a very happy Blader Duke

·
Registered
560 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Dear Friends,

4 hours ago I picked up my brand new black Fireblade 08.
What a ride, I am absolutely impressed. Amazing handling, enormous
power, great looks (except the plate holder, which I will replace with the ordered Fender Eliminator, arriving in a couple of days).

The Blade has a new Bordcomputer, compared to my Repsol 07 and I have to admit that I am not really understanding it (did not analyze it closer) and I cannot find any hints on the net. Does anyone already have experience with the 08? Tips and hints highly appreciated as I have no owner manual and cannot find any on the net either.

I will post pictures and give you a more detailed report after my first couple of hundred kms.

Yours
a very happy Blader Duke
Alrite, me stupid:
The display changed from km/l to l/km after the first couple of miles. never seen it before on any vehicle, happened here...

·
Registered
361 Posts
try seeing it like a car's trip computer. honda simply adapted it from there. just ask someone who has a accord or civic or go down to the main dealer.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts