Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner
1 - 20 of 70 Posts

·
Registered
5,326 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For those who don't know the story yet, I strolled into a dealership that a buddy of mine owns and asked what kind of left over deals he had going on. He said to me he had an 06 GSXR 1000 with 50 miles on it he would sell me for $5000, he told me to go into the basement and take a look. A guy bought the bike, rode it twice and took a spill, he then had the dealer pick it up and bring it back there. He then decided to not have it fixed or continue to pay the payments on it, the dealer then repossesed the bike and it has been sitting there since. My friend at the dealer said he will replace all parts damaged with brand new parts, damage was all cosmetic. Not wanting to pass it up I ufortunately had to sell my 954, but like I said I wasn't going to pass it up. I went and paid for it yesterday, but some parts that are not in yet will be there this week so hopefull I will be picking it up next weekend. First on the list will be to change the vaccum cleaner they call an exhaust already ordered. Here are some pics, but as extras accumulate I will update them.

·
Registered
5,326 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Ok for a gixxer.. Lol.. Jk. Great bike the 06 was the last year before they got so porky, sweet deal and awsome color..

It is actually my 3rd gixxer, I love them , I always raced them, hence the avatar, of course I would love for it to have been a Blade, but I wasn't being picky, and it was the perfect color scheme for me ..... Thanks all.

·
Registered
2,444 Posts
Sexy bike!!!! can't pass up a deal like that....still not as hot as a 954rr...but I'm partial :^P

·
Registered
5,326 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Sexy bike!!!! can't pass up a deal like that....still not as hot as a 954rr...but I'm partial :^P
You just got yours so its a new love to you, I had my 954 since 2002 so it was time to move on for me. I loved my 954 it gave me 8 years of joy(and pain). I really wanted to keep it and have both bikes but it wasn't in the cards.

1 - 20 of 70 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.