Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,657 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, after waiting almost 2 weeks it is finally here:D My brand new Arai RX-7 corsair:thumb:

kind of plain looking until you get it in the sun, then it sure brightens up:cool:

I was custom fitted by Robert at the service pavllion, who I have talked about before. He is AWSOME customer service, selection and the right products a HUGE:thumb: to him.

Well enough yapping Here is the lid, It is the Matsudo cobra, I was going to go with the Roberts rep, but...I liked this one better:thumb: hope you all like it...Now I guess I don't have any excuses not to come to grattan next year:highclap:

Oh yeah don't mind the mess on the table, we are on the move again:rolleyes:

Attachments

·
Registered
1,657 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I just got back from my first ride with it...I have to say I am impressed, while it is considerably louder than my old helmet it surpasses it in EVERY other feild by leaps and bounds:thumb:

It breaths very nicely and all I can say is it is sure nice to have a helmet that fits properly.

It is still very snug but, I have only had it on for about 20 minutes so I am sure that it will loosen up after a couple of rides:D

Over all, I am super happy:thumb: Can't wait for the rest of my goodies to come home:evilaugh:

·
Registered
1,657 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
They look sooo much nicer in person, lots of metal flake in them:D

·
Registered
4,839 Posts
I love the metal flake affect, looks so sharp on a helmet. Never thought I'd like something that was that "loud" but at least two of my current lids have flake in them.

Attachments

1 - 9 of 9 Posts