Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Banned
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited by Moderator)
*****DO NOT BUY FROM THEM****

The OP and the seller are one in the same. Post edited.

I recently purchased motorcycle fairings from SPAMMER, and since I know how difficult it is to get quality Kit, I decided to do a review of my experience with this (MY) company, hoping this might help someone to make a great choice.
My review will be based on the following;
1)Communication
2)Quality
3)Shipping

Communication; I didn’t have any problems contacting these guys (ME) or getting them to respond to me (easy to do when you talk to yourself). My messages were promptly replied and the questions were properly tackled. So I would say that communications with them was 100% (as it should be when you talk to yourself)

Quality; the paint work that comes with each of these items is outstanding. You could decide to apply additional coats if you want, but it won’t be entirely necessary. There are a few hitches here and there, regarding the paint, but it is only noticeable when you get up close with it. For quality, I’d say 85%.

Shipping; I made the order on the 27th of July. There was a delay of about 5 days to confirm whether or not it has shipped. I am not entirely sure this is the fault of the production company- it probably had more to do with the carriers. Anyway, I received my package about 3 weeks later. The package was a little worn out but everything seemed wrapped up tight. For shipping, I would give them 90%.

·
Registered
3,553 Posts
1 - 7 of 7 Posts