Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
8,271 Posts
Good deal! You look like you are having a great time out there! Was it the long track?

·
Registered
1,045 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
glory452 : awesome pix....looks like you have NO trouble rubbin knees w/ the pavement    i'm envious!
Getting my knee down on the right side is very easy...but still a bit of work for the left side...that is where I am losing most of my time...

·
Registered
1,045 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
abtech : Good deal!  You look like you are having a great time out there!  Was it the long track?
Yup, it was the long track...my best was 2.06 and the pro's like Jordan Szokes does 1.47...So I am about 20 seconds of the pace...but still loving it....

·
Premium Member
2,692 Posts
Kewl! Great pics.

You still living in Alcoa Firebladetoronto? My brother is wanting to plan another trip up to the Gap soon.

·
Registered
1,045 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks guys...the photos were taken by http://www.flairphoto.ca/default.asp a local up here that takes pics for all the schools and race days. His pics are amazing!!!

I am in Alcoa, but only for the month of August...then back to TO waiting for my new baby...

·
Registered
1,582 Posts
nice pics. When are we finally gonna meet up?? I saw Jay ( badkarma) at elements on Friday, but no firebladeTO.

·
Registered
196 Posts
Great pics and great job. Way to include a Supermoto in your one of your shots. Mighty kind of ya'!

·
Registered
1,045 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
MACI4LIFE : nice pics.  When are we finally gonna meet up??  I saw Jay ( badkarma) at elements on Friday, but no firebladeTO.
I was in TN this weekend, that is why I could not make Elements...Maybe this weekend...but I will be bikeless.

·
Registered
1,045 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
929flyer : Great pics and great job.  Way to include a Supermoto in your one of your shots.  Mighty kind of ya'!
Ya, that was a good buddy of mine showing me the wrong lines during the practise...on his crazy KTM Duke!!!

·
Registered
84 Posts
Damn bro...you are a big dude! My boy here in Colorado Springs is pretty big too....kinda funny to watch him get into his leathers...hehe. Nice pics!

·
Registered
1,045 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
jrock929 : Damn bro...you are a big dude! My boy here in Colorado Springs is pretty big too....kinda funny to watch him get into his leathers...hehe. Nice pics!
What's so funny!!! LOL!!! Yup, 270lbs and 6'1'
(never remember where those damn marks go). We had to kill about 3 cows to get all of that leather!!

That is why I think the race classes should be based on a power to weight ratio, including rider, leathers, helmet and lunch!!! That way, I could run the 600 class with my 954....hehehe

·
Registered
3,595 Posts
that is cool as hell, congratulations

·
Registered
2,466 Posts
firebladetoronto : That is why I think the race classes should be based on a power to weight ratio, including rider, leathers, helmet and lunch!!!  That way, I could run the 600 class with my 954....hehehe
No way man! That means if I ever get into racing I'd have to run a 50cc scooter in Formula Xtreme.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts