Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all! I am enjoying riding my bike again after a long while! I love riding in the mountains of Colorado where I live. I used to have a VFR 1000 but it was a bit dangerous riding that around where I live! So I got a crusier which my wife enjoyed more so she could feel more safe on. I now have a Shadow Ace 1100! It has some after market loud pipes that sound like a you know what! Anyway, just wanted to share a little and I tried to download a photo but it did not work. Maybe things will get better after I post a few things!

Attachments

·
Registered
1,020 Posts
I initially started riding a cruiser thinking that I would feel safer on it but I felt way safer on a sport bike after getting it. The sport bike have power all over to get away from any danger coming from the rear. You can maneuver it easier if danger is ahead of you and you can stop faster if the danger coming needs you to stop. It took me a while to feel safe on my cruiser. I had to learn to ride the bike for what it was made for and that is just to cruiser around. I keep the speed low and with that all I really have to worry about is danger from the rear.

Thanks for sharing the picture of your bike. It's always nice to see what people are riding...

1 - 2 of 2 Posts