Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
1,508 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As I said in my thread about street-riding, Alysia and I are getting married this Friday.  I'm really excited.  Originally, we were going to wait until next Fall to have a traditional, bigger wedding.  When my brother died, we realized we were ready to be together sooner and opted for a small wedding with immediate family only.  Late last week after hearing 'I sure wish I could be there' from a lot of people, we decided to open it up.  Heck, all of you .org members would be invited if you lived in St. Louis.

So, this Friday we're having our wedding.  It's going to be at our church - a small Baptist church - and there will be some friends and family there.  Immediately following the wedding is a cake, punch, and finger-food reception.  Alysia and I get carted away in a limo to our hotel-room after that and we're off to Cancun (thanks lfg929 for talking us into it) the following morning.

Everything is falling into place and it's going to be great!

·
Registered
1,900 Posts
My brother went to Cancun for his honeymoon, and they had a blast (excellent pictures of the hotel/pools). They enjoyed huge pools (and pool bars), snorkeling, ocean/beach, clubs, etc. You should have a blast. Post a couple wedding pics for us!
Congrats to you and your new bride (to be).

·
Premium Member
5,711 Posts
ccwilli3 : Quote (ER @ Sep. 15 2003, 2:45pm)Heck, all of you .org members would be invited if you lived in St. Louis.
Congrats ER!

But dude, you gotta take it back!  Otherwise, TIGERBLADE will show up!?  
If only he hadn't scheduled it for the Barber weekend. Mmmm....finger foods....

·
Registered
10,531 Posts
Congrats, Eric.
I personally think you have made a wise decision by going forward with a smaller wedding now and will be happier in the long run for it.

·
Administrator
8,596 Posts
Best of luck to the both of you!

word of advice...while in Cacun keep your wife away from the 'Girls Gone Wild' camera crew!

·
Registered
741 Posts
congrats and best wishes for a healthy, happy, and successful future together.

1 - 20 of 35 Posts