Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
1,820 Posts
TGZ13 said:
Like you would throw her out of bed :rolleyes:

Shes a definate hottie :thumb:
No, I probably wouldn't. But then again, that list would be pretty long. To me, girls that look like that in real life are trouble only, IMHO.

Even if I was good looking enough for someone that looks like her to look at me the second time crosswise, I could never afford to keep her, and even if I could...........

Well, let's just leave it at "I didn't say she wasn't good looking", but there are alot more attractive women out there.

·
Banned
3,466 Posts
Newfie said:
Even if I was good looking enough for someone that looks like her to look at me the second time crosswise
C'mon man. You're 45 and still chanting that tired mantra?

I've come to learn over the years that women that look like that usually have twice as many hangups about themselves as most of us ugly dudes do. Their level of self esteem sometimes makes me look downright narcissistic.

Many times when you say "if only I was good looking enough to hook up with someone like that", that other person is saying the exact same thing about you.

·
Registered
960 Posts
Yep she's got a gorgeous face and from what I've seen a really nice personality.
Not what you'd call a classic figure but I wouldn't kicke her out either.
I once saw one of those candid camera stunts where she was the target.
She was shopping in a clothes store and some guy comes in and starts stripping off trying on stuff and asking her to hold his clothes or something. She was obviously embarrassed but saw the funny side of it. A good sport!

·
Registered
1,820 Posts
Mo Noyz said:
C'mon man. You're 45 and still chanting that tired mantra?

I've come to learn over the years that women that look like that usually have twice as many hangups about themselves as most of us ugly dudes do. Their level of self esteem sometimes makes me look downright narcissistic.

Many times when you say "if only I was good looking enough to hook up with someone like that", that other person is saying the exact same thing about you.
A good looking woman like that is only seen with a fat, middle-aged balding m'fer if:

• He's rich
  • he's "Well hung" and knows how to use it
  • He can lick his eyebrows and breath through his ears
  • or
  • for some unknown reason, he's hairy like Animal, dirty like Pigpen, and rides a freekin harley. Even my wife asks "what the hell is she doing with THAT"

·
Registered
3,595 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
different strokes. ( :D ) i do not think garner is even remotely hot

·
Registered
4,804 Posts
for what it's worth, bubba, I think she's also in the movie "Sin City." I saw a trailer for that today, it looks cool.

·
Registered
3,595 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
CBRVFR said:
for what it's worth, bubba, I think she's also in the movie "Sin City." I saw a trailer for that today, it looks cool.

oooohhhhhh, that one sounds like i might get to see some of the goodies :eek:

1 - 20 of 34 Posts