Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,110 Posts
Interesting, but i wonder how the output shaft could handle the power he claims when the load is on. you'd have to have one hell of a tranny/ reduction gear. I read the theory and it reminds me of the rotary in that it is supposed to do one thing, but has never really done it. Even though the rotary is a great motor it is not very fuel efficiant nor super reliable. it might be if honda made it though:D.

·
Registered
564 Posts
so what they are saying is that a motor smaller and or equal to any of our bike motors could pull an 18 wheeler like the blue motor in the compairson. if that was really true those things would be in the 07 models on the showroom floor, unless there was a problem they were working out....or its fake.

·
Registered
1 Posts
No need for the reduction gears, this baby puts out full torque at 100RPM according to the man. They say its going into production. The first ones off the line will make or break this. I'd imagine that full HP would melt this engine at the claimed HP output. Engine will melt in a couple of seconds, no doubt in my mind.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts