Honda Motorcycles - FireBlades.org banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2,326 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
stopsign, you know this woman?

link

no mention of the driver of said machine.

Nice woman. :rolleyes:

·
Registered
1,180 Posts
Sounds like a nice gal....just a bit misunderstood.

J

·
Registered
6,731 Posts
Ha. One time I was sitting in New Hope, and a naked guy was riding a motorcycle up and down the main drag. I figured he'd lost a bet. On his third time by, a patrol car was following him. We had a good laugh.

·
Registered
3,301 Posts
and its funny cuz if she was a big titted 18 year old, everyone would be saying "Hell yeah!"

·
Registered
741 Posts
LMAO, i heard that on the radio coming home from work this morning, it happened about 1 mile from where i work but sorry to let you guys down no i do not know her..... the local radio stations have been busting on her for most of the afternoon, yes thats about as exciting as it gets around here, if i find any pics in the papers i will scan them in, im sure knowing where she lives though she aint gunna be purty ! lol.... nantikoke, where men are men and sheep are scared !!!! :rotfl:

·
Registered
16,568 Posts
Police then seized the pipe in the toilet, which they believe, from law enforcement experience, is an item used to ingest/smoke crack or marijuana, police said
The officer determined, from past experience, the items were instruments used for the manufacture and ingestion of crack cocaine, according to police.
:rotfl: Anything to add, Chain? :smilebig:

·
Registered
3,595 Posts
"allegedly dropped what an officer believed was a pipe used for smoking a controlled substance"

where was she hiding it? :eyebrows:

·
Registered
3,586 Posts
bubba said:
"allegedly dropped what an officer believed was a pipe used for smoking a controlled substance"

where was she hiding it? :eyebrows:
She was probably still smoking it, but the officers were distracted by 'other' things. :D

1 - 10 of 10 Posts